2019 Prepaid Congress: success strategies in the age of digital acceleration
The 6th annual Prepaid Congress will be held on November 28, 2019 in Berlin. Attendees to the event will learn about trends, standards, and developments in domestic and foreign markets in a compact, practical format. The congress will offer new insights into the topic of digitalization.
Some of the topics industry experts will discuss include:
- How is digitalization changing payment systems, and how does it make life easier?
- What must innovative ideas address to be successful? What do payment service providers, issuers, distributors, processors, and fintech companies need to know in this field?
- What are the opportunities and risks, and how does the money laundering law affect the industry?
- Current regulatory developments in e-money and prepaid products, as well as the EU money laundering law, complement the diverse range of topics.
The event will conclude with a networking party at the Newton Bar, at Gendarmenmarkt.
- Johannes Brancke, Media Markt E-Business GmbH
- Sebastian Frevel, von Beust & Coll. Beratungsgesellschaft
- Dr. Hugo Godschalk, PaySys Consultancy GmbH
- Dr. Andreas Kaapke, Prof. Kaapke Projekte
- Burkhard Ley, Wirecard AG
- Dr. Martin Pätzold, Baker Tilly
- Christian Walz, Aderhold Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
- Dr. Jens Zimmermann, member of the German parliament
- And many more
You can find the complete schedule on the Prepaid Congress website at https://prepaidkongress.de/#programm
cadooz and the PVD
As one of eight founding members, cadooz, along with our sister company epay, is still represented on the PVD Executive Board by Volker Patzak (Director of European Content Development for epay & cadooz). He will be moderating the 6th annual Prepaid Congress in 2019.
Overview of 6th annual Prepaid Congress:
November 28, 2019
10:00 a.m.–5:15 p.m.
Quadriga Forum Berlin
Networking party: Newton Bar at Gendarmenmarkt
Register here: https://prepaidkongress.de/anmeldung/